Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 200

Thread: Super Bowl XLI Thread

  1. #151
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Super Bowl XLI

    Now an important question...

    Will Dungy retire? I hope not, he is a classy guy, and after last year (wasn't it?) when his child died, I'm happy for him.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  2. #152
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Super Bowl XLI

    Id say that this will be the last game for thomas in a bears uniform. Doesnt his contract run out after this year?
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

  3. #153
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Super Bowl XLI

    No, I think he's signed for one more
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  4. #154
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Super Bowl XLI

    I'm sure the Golden Boy will get MVP....even though the running backs are the one's to deserve it. Be prepared for a [censored] fest for Peyton Manning for the next week to 10 years.

    (not saying he's not good, but we all know how ESPN is about this stuff...they run a story/person into the ground and then talk about it some more)

  5. #155
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Super Bowl XLI

    My bad i thought i heard some people say that this was the last year of his contract
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

  6. #156
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Super Bowl XLI

    Yeah he is signed for one more year but I would bet that the Jets and Giants will be pushing hard for TJ in a trade, unless their are better Free Agents on the market. The Bears would be stupid to trade him. I would trade Grossman and Benson for a 6 pack and a can of Skoal and just draft another QB.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  7. #157
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Super Bowl XLI

    Shades of Neil O'Donnell for Pittsburgh vs Dallas.

    Seriously folks: Deep down in all of our hearts, we knew Rex wasn't gonna lead the Bears to the promiseland. I feel for my older brother who has been a die-hard Bears fan for 30 years. I'll have to remind him and tell him it could be worse: He could be a Dolphin fan like me [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  8. #158
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Super Bowl XLI

    Colts win just as I predicted. I wish I had had some money to bet on it. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  9. #159
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Super Bowl XLI

    I partially blame the play calling though.
    Honestly, even with Benson going out, they should have ran the ball, ran the ball, ran the ball.
    Yes, the Colts had looked better at stopping the run in the playoffs, but I'd rather them beat me by playing well instead of being beaten by my own teams mistakes.

    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  10. #160
    Inactive Member Indian09's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2005
    Posts
    1,111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Super Bowl XLI

    My life is complete now, SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
    Reeking of awesomeness!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •